Wherein some recruiters aren't terrible, and Chris swears he IS a real boy.
Refactored #013: “Silence Is Golden”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The little voice inside Chris' head has him worried he’s being fired.
- The guys discuss the value in being silent as a leader.
- What are you hiring for? Culture? Attitude? Like-mindedness? The guys debate.
- Someone makes the insane accusation that HR exists for a reason.
- Hundreds of thousands of organizations get pwned by a constellation of Exchange vulnerabilities.
- The pick of the week is the Apple Watch… at least for cycling.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed