Wherein Chris puts his feet up while Frank suffers chronic sweaty palm disease.
Refactored #033: “Policy is a Shield, Not a Sword”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank regretfully rescinds his earlier recommendation of Fnatic mice from Refactored 004: Creature Comforts.
- Chris regretfully rescinds the show notes from Refactored 004: Creature Comforts because at the time, he confused Fnatic with Fantech and nobody caught the error until now. So, technically, neither is officially endorsed.
- Is your RMA program really a marketing expenditure? The guys discuss.
- Everyone agrees: customer service is a “case by case basis” business.
- Frank explains that people have different ways of gripping their mice. Chris likes his G502 Lightspeed even though the guys agree Logitech has declined from their peak.
- Chris repeats his “a little bit of overlap everywhere” matra and then Frank twists it into this whole big DevOps… thing.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed