Wherein Frank was a BOFH and Chris has a great thesaurus.
Refactored #071: “User Experience”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Wait — stop the music — developers are… NOT?… good at design?
- Chris blames the Curse of Knowledge. Frank riffs on that, but we all know he’s skating by.
- Who’s less tech savvy, teachers or seniors? FIGHT!
- Frank makes a great analogy to cars, that hide all of their complexity.
- Chris recommends personas for helping to combat the tribulations of UX/UI.
- Frank recommends getting feedback from real human people (not developers) early and often.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed