Wherein Frank loves sponging people and Chris goes braindead mid-show.
Refactored #091: “AI at a Holiday Party”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris doesn’t know how cereal works, apparently.
- Chris also doesn’t know how TV works, apparently.
- Chris doesn’t even know how his own job works (apparently) so he’s been outsourcing everything to OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
- Frank introduces the story of a French guy who politely declined hookers and blow at company parties. Gets fired. Sues. Wins. The guys discuss at some length.
- Are extracurriculars valuable?
- Do you have to go?
- should you go?
- It all depends.
- The pick of the week is ChatGPT. Because of course it is, this thing is wild!
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed