Wherin Frank gets hammered and Chris is fired up.
Refactored #092: “What Problem Are You Trying To Solve?"
On this episode of Refactored…
- No end of year programming here, no sir. Maybe publication troubles… but not content production lazinss :)
- The guys close the conversation on Line Goes Up.
- What’s the point of an NFT? [Tom Haverford voice] “To have one, which he does.”
crypto Grifto™ is nothing more than a ponzi.
- Regarding FTX & SBF - crypto didn’t fail, tradfi did. Fight us.
- Frank goes up out there and gets ‘imself a new jerb. Congrats, Frank!
- Reporting engines suck… but do you know what sucks more? Custom reporting engines.
- Frank makes it clear: define your use case and acceptance criteria completely independently of your tech & infra.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed