Wherein spending time with your family is the worst, amirite?
Refactored #105: “AI: Killing pilots and taking jobs”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank gets rejected by his safety school, goes on to study basket weaving. Or at least that’s what Chris heard… we’ll never know for sure.
- Chris isn’t scared of AI. Should he be?
- Simulated AI-piloted drone decides to target it’s hanlder in predictable and hilarious foible. USAF lies about it.
- The guys discuss Fermi’s Paradox and the Great Filter. Will we nuke our virtual selves into oblivion?
- Quote of the week: “We have neolithic emotions, medieval institutions, and godlike technology.”
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed