Wherein Chris has a thing for spandex, and Frank's mouth writes a check his Amazon order history can't cash.
Refactored #016: “Sound Quality”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys discuss the merits of having a decent microphone, particularly for remote work.
- Chris argues video backgrounds are terrible.
- Frank wonders “what’s the deal” with Zoom Fatigue?
- Everyone hates their own voice (at first). The guys recommend recording and listening to yourself anyway.
- Don’t try to hide your entire life while you’re on a video call… unless you have bloody walls or naked roommates.
- Regarding COVID-19, Frank shares he’s got his first jab and the guys debate whether they’ve jumped their place in line.
- A link to Frank’s Tinder profile is promised.
- Chris hints, subtly and mysteriously, at a future topic of discussion. (Licenses. It’s software licenses. The possible future topic is software licenses.)
- The pick of the week is the Blue Yeti USB Microphone, a great value for the price.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed