Wherein Chris still doesn't know the feedback email address, and Frank really hates C#.
Refactored #020: “Three and a Half Resume Boosters”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank proffers three résumé boosters in his not-so-humble opinion. Or is it four?
- Experience freelancing, or bootstrapping a startup
- Open Source involvement - particularly creating & maintaining
- Writing articles, blogging, publications, documentation, patents (*gasp*), et cetera
- Demonstrated discipline in testing, and in particular TDD
- Frank slams Chris for being too litigious. Chris has no good comeback and resorts to a bevy of logical fallacies to defend himself.
- Michael Gerber has entered the chat as Chris invokes the The E-Myth: Revisited.
- Chris can only remember two of the Three Virtues:
- Chris gushes over his new Moonlander, but has a more equivocal review of the AirPods Max.
- Frank thinks learning a new language is no big deal, bruh. Chris agrees, but it’s more complicated than that - what about the frameworks, libriares, and idioms?
- The pick of the week is the Moonlander Mark I by ZSA Technology Labs.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed