Wherein the guys want to destroy all humans.
Refactored #026: “Bottom Line Up Front”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys agree, your goal should be oriented towards higher-order work.
- Office Space killed the term “TPS Report.”
- Chris draws a hard line: if it’s not in Git, it doesn’t exist. It’s unclear if he would accept Mercurial or Bazaar as acceptable substitutes.
- Frank, reporting live on site from the eye of a hurricane, shares his thoughts on selling a project to your team, and your boss.
- They guys proffer that perhaps - just maybe - your boss isn’t a club-wielding troglodyte.
- The guys agree: you should probably automate some stuff.
- Chris wonders whether “this Chief of Staff thing” is a newer trend, or he’s just been blind.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed