Wherein the guys are flush with Maseratis, bruh... got that mad advertising paper y'all.
Refactored #031: “Bridge the Gap”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys follow-up on the talent shortage. Turns out, there just aren’t enough people.
- Frank asserts (as a manager) you probably have good leverage to restructure your overall benefits offering, and Chris voices the corollary that (as an employee) it’s a good time to “shop it around.”
- Chris revises the “greenfield” analogy - he thinks a tree is a better metaphor than grass.
- Do older developers grow to like legacy products? Or can “damn kids these days” just not see the Matrix?
- The guys discuss capitalizable development - do you know what kind of financial engineering happens behind the scenes of your code?
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed