Wherein Chidi's dissertation is too long and Rube Goldberg takes the meeting notes.
Refactored #047: “Inevitable Heat Death of the Company”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys pick apart some more detail and nuance about stocks and options.
- Which industry names things the worst? The guys debate. Healthcare? Tech? Finance?
- Frank comes in hot with a Grand Unified Theory of solving problems.
- Are tech problems actually business problems in disguise? Chris agrees.
- Are business problems actually people problems? Chris begrudingly agrees.
- Are people problems actually always about authority and responsibility? The guys fight.
- Chris thinks there aren’t any grand conspiracies… but it sure does look like it. He claims Big Things™ are the culprit.
- The picks of the week are Gartic Phone and Skribbl.io - two great web-based games for remote teams. Thanks Joel!
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed