Wherein Chris is the assistant (to the) floor sweeper and this is not financial advice.
Refactored #046: “Take Stock of Your Options”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris is the worst, man. Like, why the holdup bro? We want our dang episodes already. Geeze.
- Frank once again launches into an entire tirade about how ALL DigitalOcean executives should be jailed.
- The guys talk equity. LOTS of ground covered at fairly high level, including:
- Stock / shares
- Options contracts
- Insider trading (spoiler: just don’t, or the SEC will do unsavory things to your legal and financial posterior)
- Vesting schedules and cliffs
- Market cap
- Investopedia is a great reference if you still have questions. That, and a PROPER FINANCIAL ADVISOR!
- The pick of the week is Increment, a digital (and physical!) software engneering magazine from the folks at Stripe.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed