Wherein Frank lobbies for DigitalOcean executives to be jailed, and that's all that was discussed.
Refactored #045: “The Best Pizza for your Flooz”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys get some props from friend of the show and Podomatic co-founder Justin. Hi Justin! Apparently we’re pretty hardcore!
- The guys like, from their perspective, think that, maybe, like, people should pay attention to, um, how they speak. For #@!& sake!
- Frank explains a flaw in the authentication process of DigitalOcean. Remember, kids, it’s all about defense in depth!
- Did you know DigitalOcean (NYSE:DOCN) was public? We didn’t. But we bought some. Not financial advice.
- Bitcoin (BTC) - currency or store of value? What’s the difference? Chris bungles the explanation. Seriously, if you take a shot every time he misspeaks, you won’t make it to your next podcast.
- The guys bash Dogecoin. “Fundamentals? We don’t need to stinkin' fundamentals!”
- You ever put Velveeta Cheese on Spaghettios? Chris has. He hated it. Also, Yelp sucks.
- Frank has questions about GameStop (NYSE:GME). Chris changes into his fancier tin foil hat.
- The pick of the week is DigitalOcean, great (and easy to consume) cloud hosting.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed