Wherein Chris plays Pokémon and Frank plays Legos.
Refactored #052: “How to Rage Quit (the Right Way)"
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys both unplugged, and you should too. They played Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, and Legos. They discuss the Lego Star Destroyer, Titanic, and Red Barn Woodshop — hope you’ve got deep pockets!
- W. Chan Kim & Renée Mauborgne enter the chat as Frank mentions Blue Ocean Strategy.
- Frank hypothesizes on why the PS5 is still Unobtainium… Chris doesn’t think he’ll get one before he dies.
- Chris clears up a common confusion regarding semiconductors and breast implants.
- DoorDash in the spotlight - is their WeDash program unreasonable? No. Spoiler: Still no. Quite the opposite. Some whiner gets appropriately lambasted by… everyone.
- Chris drops two PSAs: First, nothing on the Internet that says “anonymous” is. Second, if you’re annoyed, do something, get over it, or leave.
- Should you storm out? Your boss hates this advice on how to rage quit! Number five will shock you!
<other Buzzfeed-y titles here>.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed