Wherein Frank goes rogue for ice cream and things get sultry.
Refactored #066: “The FTC gets it… right?"
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank bemoans the configuration of new peripherals (like his Shure SM7B). Why is it always such a pain?
- Chris got a free vacation from airline miles and hotel points. That stuff actually works!
- The guys discuss the logic - and implications - of the FTC’s recent order for Weight Watchers to destroy it’s data models following precedent from the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
- Simon Sinek enters the chat when the guys talk about metacognition and Start With Why comes up.
- Feedback: Dave asks, “Do you feel that micromanagement of teams impacts their productivity?”
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed