Wherein Frank loves Enya and Chris gets DDoS'd off the recording.
Refactored #065: “Incremental Trade-Offs”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The Increment Collector’s Edition has been cancelled due to production challenges. But the reply-all thread is the real story. Here are a few pulled quotes:
- This is now the “I’m sad about my increment collector’s edition order” thread.
- Woo! Hoo! My first user therapy group!
- This is an awesome self-selected group of people who care about product engineering!
- This whole email chain is some combination of ridiculous and amazing.
- Frank makes a prediction that “something like Slack will always exist.”
- Chris trips over both his old man walking cane AND his tin foil hat to bash modern chat.
- Hey! Phrasing! TAM: Total Addressable Market
- Feedback: Anonymous asks, “What do you recommend when you are told that you have to release a product that you know is not yet stable or ready for release?”
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed