Wherein Frank gets a prenup while Chris risks a very unfortunate 'accident.'
Refactored #064: “Rubber Ducking”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris revisits PTO policies. He found a better one… but it still doesn’t get the jerb done.
- The guys compare and contrast the Dunning-Kruger effect with Imposter syndrome.
- Rubber ducking — if you’re not doing it, you’re doing it wrong.
- Frank bought a MacBook that isn’t an M1… sooooo… why are we talking about it? Oh right, because Carbonite was acquired by OpenText and the decline has apparently already begun.
- The guys talk about giving people real ownership & accountability in their work. Turns out? Good idea.
- Chris makes a teary-eyed appeal for more feedback on the show in a rare fourth wall break. Connect with us!
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed