Wherein Chris is a perv and Frank grovels for work.
Refactored #068: “Well-Rounded Cyber”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Holy moly y’all — Frank got a new job, and now he’s doing the cybers!
- Do you lead your personal brand with “ex-Facebook,” “ex-Google,” or similar? You maybe shouldn’t do that, the guys think.
- The guys discuss the infosec “community.” Cliquey like Mean Girls but boy oh boy can some of those folks executive.
- Speaking of executives… the topic of well-roundedness comes up. You gotta be a perfect circle? Or would, say, octacontaheptagonal be smooth enough? Mild debate ensues.
- Feedback: Joyce asks, “What are your thoughts on the best ways for handling goal setting and employee reviews?”
- The pick of the week is the Freakonomics podcast, specifically the current series on higher education (starting with episode 500) - it speaks to (much more than) the debate from Refactored #062.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed