Wherein the guys lube up some 30-year-old animatronics.
Refactored #088: “We’ve Always Done It That Way”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Jurassic Park holds up, man. Even when Xfinity flakes out for an entire week.
- You know what really grinds our gears? People who defend their actions solely on the basis of tradition.
- “The last guy” isn’t nearly the myopic troll he’s made out to be. Don’t be the new guy that throws the last guy under the bus.
- The macroeconomic environment is bad, no denying it. Some of the tech pullback is directly tied to Fed rates, but Frank extracts a key lesson about sustainable growth.
- Frank offers a $1,000 cash reward for anyone who can identify where the QWERTY keys are on Chris' Moonlander (photo below). Was it a sincere offer?
- The guys want some real world feedback on anyone who has lubed their mechanical keeb.
- The pick of the week is Good to Great, by Jim Collins.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed