Wherein Chris throws his phone in a lake and Frank doesn't trust apps.
Refactored #090: “Fractional Reserve Crypto”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris really has a bee in his bonnett about FTX, so-called “exchanges,” and crypto custody.
- Frank doesn’t think the term “desktop software” is going anywhere, but the guys avoid a longer discussion about convergence devices like the PinePhone and Librem.
- Chris narrates while Frank takes control of his crypto fortune. NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR CRYPTO
- Line Goes Up is a tremendous assault on the financial motivations behind and current state of the NFT ecosystem. But is its grim perspective on possible future universes fair?
- Feedback: Repeat offender Scott — unoffical IT support for Refactored — points out yet another broken TLS certificate.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed