Wherein THIS! IS! EPISODE ONE HUNDREEEEEEEED!
Refactored #100: “Birthday Security”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys celebrate 100 episodes!
- Chris learned that saying something out loud over and over again really can trick your brain into doing it. Aren’t humans dumb?
- Frank gained confidence providing advice and feedback in different situations.
- The guys are both filthy with verbal tics.
- The guys marvel at the power of silence. You know how they say it’s golden? It really can make you money!
- Be a more attentive listener and active conversation partner - for fun and profit!
- The guys announce that Refactored is going viral! Well… at least going video. We will be hip young kids, dammit.
- Are you focused on the wrong details? Probably… but it happens. But you should stay frosty.
- The guys discuss the security of “security” cameras.
- Frank invokes The Queen’s Duck. Read the story if you’re unfamiliar (it’s #5 on the list).
- Wanna hate life, yourself, and everything by knowing how all your medical data is handled? Chris has the solution: FHIR.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed