Wherein the show is introduced.
Refactored #001: “As these things tend to happen”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Co-hosts Frank Koehl and Chris Tonkinson introduce themselevs, and the show.
- The entire mantra for the show is: All you have to do to succeed is suck a little less every day.
- The guys talk about hiring and firing, as being the single most important leadership functions.
- The guys discuss résumés, interviews, and negotiations.
- The guys compare and contrast the benefits of experience coming from startups vs enterprises.
- Frank does a better job at explaining the difference between sympathy and empathy. Chris sounds like a jerk.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed