Wherein developers are not salesman (surprise!)
Refactored #002: “Continuous Reflection”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris shares that everything he does is always in beta, just like the Gmail of yore.
- Frank has questions about the “Continuous Reflection” process Chris implemented to replace boring & useless HR annual reviews.
- The guys agree that career goals are a good thing to think about.
- It’s no secret that you can’t do everything you used to do, the way you used to do it, through Zoom.
- John Maxwell has entered the chat when Failing Forward gets referenced.
- The guys untangle the differences between objectives and KPIs.
- The pick of the week is Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History podcast.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed