Wherein Chris got the warm and fuzzies, and Frank can't stop thinking about cars.
Refactored #010: “Navigating Change”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris builds some trust with his team, and feels good about it.
- Frank likes to focus on the facts and the situation, and eschew individual emotion.
- Simon Sinek has entered the chat as the guys discuss his book Start with Why.
- Chris is in love with his UPS-analogy for why things don’t always seem to make sense at the small scale.
- Frank has some good insight on the trade-off between perspective and resolution.
- The guys fight about the difference (or not) between Waterfall and Agile.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed