Wherein the guys get a lot of mileage out of the new fight bell, and they don't ACTUALLY hate lawyers.
Refactored #009: “Security is Everywhere and Nowhere”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Is “security” a dedicated person/team/pursuit? Frank draws a hard line about what ought while Chris remains cranky about what is.
- The guys discuss the OWASP Top 10 and Chris gets brownie points for knowing what OWASP actually stands for.
- The guys agree you should 100% go talk to your security team.
- Gated builds are probably a good idea.
- Frank is open-minded about IDE integrations while Chris couldn’t care less.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed