Wherein the guys fight about how lazy people are. Also, thermodynamics exists.
Refactored #008: “What Are You Optimizing For?"
On this episode of Refactored…
- Technology does not (necessarily) progress monotonically, and Chris
provides several examples complains a lot.
- Between the two of them, the guys manage to stumble through a brief history of HipChat, Stride, Slack, and Atlassian.
- Frank takes a bold stand: Microsoft is incapable of original thought.
- Chris explains the history of Atom and Electron, and surmises why MS Teams isn’t a great UX.
- The guys wage mighty battle over the modern-day merits and demerits of GUI vs TUI (or is it CLI?)
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed