Wherein Frank loves hurting your feelings but Chris is a straight up killer.
Refactored #025: “Multitasking Shmultitasking”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Multitasking - is it actually a thing? Generally… well, no. No, it’s not. Everyone agrees.
- Does your team have to communicate up and down the Chain of Command for everything? You may have a chest-puffy boss or some lame-o teammates.
- Chris reveals the true motivation of leadership: taking credit for the work of others.
- Chris reveals his secret to professional succes: just don’t do stuff you don’t want to.
- Edward G. Verlander has entered the chat as Frank promotes the Practice of Professional Consulting.
- The guys vehemently agree, again, that the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is worthless. It’s nothing more than astrology for people who like taking tests.
- Frank explains more about the CliftonStrengths assessment.
- Frank makes a prediction: When Chris takes the CliftonStrength assessment, he and Frank will match on at least three of their top five categories.
- The pick of the week is the CliftonStrengths assessment.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed