Wherein Frank C's his A, and Chris slices himself to ribbons.
Refactored #027: “The Iron Triangle”
On this episode of Refactored…
- You can’t beat the triple constraint… what’s a tech leader to do? Frank points out that Mother Nature always bats last.
- Chris shares his philosophy around avoiding bad suprises.
- Frank promises to write an article. When? About what? Will he deliver?
- Fred Brooks has entered the chat as the guys indirectly discuss the Mythical Man-Month by quoting “nine women can’t make a baby in one month.”
- Chris gets triggered by NIST Special Publication 800-63B 18.104.22.168.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed