Wherein Chris wants to start a dry cleaners, and Frank astroturfed his entire career.
Refactored #029: “The Great Resignation”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris has lots to complain about on Fast Company’s recent article The ‘Great Resignation’ is here. This is how employers should prepare.
- Frank has a real bone to pick with those lazy MotherFAANGers from the Silicon Valley.
older other news, the guys discuss why Google wants to be evil.
- Vision, Mission, and Values - are they complete and utter bullcrap? The guys talk straight on past each other:
- Chris argues they need to be repeated
- Frank argues they need to be worth repeating
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed