Wherein salesfolk annoy Frank to no end, and Chris sounds like Elmer Fudd.
Refactored #030: “Deere John, I Quit”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys go on vacation… or do they? Frank has the unmitigated gall to practice self-care, while Chris works during PTO to achieve maximum self-flagellation.
- Chris thinks he has a bad power supply unit in his PC, and asks Frank for advice.
- Frank rails against sales practices that waste his time.
- The current technology talent shortage is revisited. Is it “because COVID?” The guys discuss the value in reviewing attrition carefully. Like as in, ya really should.
- Saturn (the auto company, not the planet) sucked.
- The guys get into a whole Right to Repair thing - iPhones and tractors and Teslas, oh my!
- The pick of the week is the Odd Lots podcast.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed