Wherein Frank hates all the humanity, and Chris panders to the audience.
Refactored #035: “Situational Awareness”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris spends far too much time kvetching about how Plex broke PiP on iOS. Is there a hidden lesson about reading the room? You decide.
- Frank drops this glorious truth bomb: “Don’t look for the presence of compliments, look for the absence of complaints.”
- The guys (after some argumentation) agree - don’t be a putz, learn to READ THE ROOM, pal.
- Frank is trying to talk about how cool programming can be, but Chris can’t get his mind out of the gutter.
- Chris doesn’t not agree with Frank (!) - if you’re working with other humans, you need to be okay with lack of clarity.
- Always maintain a list of your accomplishments, for your own future reference.
- Frank gets a legitimate email, which he actually wanted! But Chris has been pushed to block “people” outright.
- Frank promotes the genius behind the NewEgg Shuffle.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed