Wherein Frank finds a new spirit animal and Chris thinks we'll lose the robopocalypse.
Refactored #083: “Scrummy Silos”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Allen Holub turns out to be really heckin' smart. Like, maybe he’s done this before.
- The guys debate methodology. Or, Frank tries to, and Chris keeps derailing the conversation. Over and OVER again. But is Scrum worth the certification it’s printed on? You decide.
- Frank brings up a great point about constantly reassessing the state of things, and challenging whether your assumptions still hold through.
- The Increment bundle shipped (19 issues). Chris likes it - but for one fatal flaw.
- Ruby on Rails. Still kickin' in 2022! The guys fawn over something that was played out five years ago.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed