Wherein Frank pines for VHS and Chris really hates the web.
Refactored #084: “Agile Latency”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Feedback: Justin asks, “Since everything is cloud now, should my IT team be shipping Chromebooks instead of beefy laptops?”
- The guys talk about streaming. How dumb is this trend?! Ok, ok, there are lots of exceptions - but that’s not what we’re talking about and you know it.
- The guys fight about Google Docs / O365. Chris has arthritis.
- Feedback: Justin asks, “Is the agile manifesto fundamentally in conflict with the fact that businesses commit to deadlines and budgets?”
- Frank says, “manage less, you dolt” in a recent post entitled Adjust Your Meddling Point.
- The guys agree - you should approach agility from the posture of rigidity.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed