Wherein all your secrets are belong to unknown threat actors.
Refactored #093: “Passwords and Kidphones”
On this episode of Refactored…
- LastPass - Danger Will Robinson! Even WIRED agrees.
- Frank is most aggravated that they didn’t full roll creds after their first incident.
- Chris is most aggravated at the amount of unenctrypted data stored in the vault.
- Neither of the guys are using it anymore, to be clear.
- Chris wants to know if anyone is still using zxcvbn anymore, or something simliar.
- Frank bought his kid a phone — the Bark Phone.
- The guys agree, “socials” are no bueno.
- Frank calls it a “less-toxic use for AI”
- The pick of the week is Bitwarden.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed