Wherein Frank goes to ~~college~~ Comic-Con and Chris comes out as anti-money.
published May 9, 2023
Refactored #103: “Scared? Lazy? Stupid?"
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris really is reporting live from the brink of sanity this week. Should we order a wellness call or just take away his vim?
- Frank makes some good points about BS-o-meter calibration.
- The guys complain about finding the delicate balance of under- vs over-reacting as a leader.
- Is your org chart upside down? The guys debate the usefulness of inverting the graphic.
- Layoffs.fyi is great. Also, it’s not the whole story. (some extra context)
- Is Apple actually a bank now? Not really - but Silicon Valley has been financialized possibly beyond the point of salvation, according to Chris.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed