Wherein Chris REALLY wants you to know he uses Vim, and Frank has seen into the maw of stupid.
Refactored #102: “Focus: Sponsored by Big Seltzer”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Correction: Copilot uses Codex, not GPT.
- Did you know Chris uses vim?
- Focus & simplicity go hand in hand. The guys break it down.
- It’s about understanding the assignment.
- Chris really contrives an analogy of team dynamics in OOP terms. It’s… a bit painful.
- Hey - Chris still uses vim.
- Frank explains his concept of “flailing” - failing fast, early, often, and loud: “flagrantly failing”
- Dude. Chris seems to really want you to hear that he uses vim. Did you know Chris uses vim?
- Frank drops a bomb about some ridiculous Splunk/Datadog spending. It’s mind boggling.
- Ok, we get it Chris. Shut tf up about vim already. Gosh.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed