Wherein the guys clumsily talk past each other like two drunken ships in the night.
Refactored #040: “Paying People in Des Moines”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Audio production turns out to be kinda hard. The guys wonder aloud whether anyone makes a living specializing in this stuff.
- Donut gave Frank the opportunity to chat about geographical pay differentails. The guys unpack some longer-term market predictions.
- Chris barely avoids a longform rant about the modern consequences of Second World War wage freeze policies.
- Management is solving people problems, stupid. What the hell is wrong with you people!?
- Frank starts a discussion about the tactics of transitioning a contributor into management.
- There are - wait, is this correct? TWO picks? Chris picks both the Belkin 3-in-1 Wireless Magsafe Charger and the Ship It! podcast.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed