Wherein Frank will go nuts for doughnuts and Chris looks like Darth Vader.
Refactored #070: “Leadership README”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank buys a first-class ticket on the follicle train to vanitytown. Chris pounces on his candid vulnerability to score cheap conversation points.
- Frank steals the show with a great (stolen) idea: The Leadership README. Credit to Gary Foster and Katie Wilde, in turn.
- Frank shares his responses and Chris fumbles through his own hot takes. Some of the prompts include:
- What makes you grumpy?
- How do you like feedback - slack, email, in person, etc?
- How do you prefer to receive recognition? (public or private)
- What are your goals for this year? And for the next 3 months?
- What’s your favorite baked good?
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed