Wherein humans are so dumb. They are really dumb. Fo real.
published Sep 6, 2022
Refactored #078: “To Centralize or to Decentralize?"
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank is The Riddler. Not the new Paul Dano Riddler, the Jim Carey Riddler at the end where his head looks weird.
- Frank goes to Blackhat and DEF CON and shares all about it. Spoiler: it was a mixed bag. Chris asks about policy because he’s a dumb corporate drone now.
- Chris and Frank wrestle apart the nuance between a “single team” vs “distributed pods” for shared company expertise (like security, architecture, etc).
- Frank is convinced it must be pushed out ot the edges. YOLO, or something.
- Chris has concerns about effectively managing the diffuse structure but has been considering the model.
- The guys agree that rules and enforcement go hand-in-hand. One is entirely inappropriate without the other. So you can run and tell that. Home boy.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed