Wherein it's Franks birthday and Chris was born with a crew cut.
Refactored #079: “That Time Where the Guys Talk About Time All the Time”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank built a library to handle fiscal calendars. It was cooler and less painful than it sounds.
- Chris has officially gone off the deep end. He thinks - and just hear him out - that everyone should use:
- ISO 8601 everywhere always for dates
- 24-hour time. No more am/pm
- UTC, and abolish timezones
- The only thing Frank agrees to, is that all servers MUST use UTC or you are paving the path to madness.
- Frank loves Redactor X. The guys talk editors. Quill and TinyMCE are discussed.
- Frank pushes back on NFTs. Chris agrees the current offerings suck, but doubles down on the long term bull thesis.
- The pick of the week is Wicked Cushions, aftermarket headphone accessories.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed