Wherein corporate overlords always put consumers first.
Refactored #080: “Banish the Stuckness”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Frank recommends The Legend of Vox Machina.
- Chris has been really busy slacking lately.
- Homepages suck (most of the time). You really gotta RTFM, but YouTube can help.
- Frank is really enjoying Turbo and Stimulus but still trying to detox from jQuery.
- Are you stuck? If you’re not getting stuck, you may need to think more abstractly. If you stay stuck, you aren’t phoning a friend quickly enough.
- What IS work/life balance? Chris struggles. We have it as an episode tag and can’t even define it well.
- Feedback: Anonymous asks, “How do you find the right balance between marketing/sales and engineering/product?”
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed