Wherein people don't need a bachelor's degrees to be hypocrites.
Refactored #096: “Subjectively Returning to the Office”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Return to the Office: FIGHT!!
- What is the motivation, philosophy, economics, ergonomics, and effects?
- What should it look like? What is the spectrum of “reasonableness?”
- Is it all bulls***? (spoiler: probably yes, yes it is)
- Ask The Internet: “Do formal engineering practices have any application in the companies you’ve worked at?” from r/AskProgrammers.
- Chris argues that no one actually needs a Bachelor’s degree. Most of the time.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at email@example.com.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed