Wherein whitespace is king right up until Chris destroys a small midwest town.
Refactored #023: “Running Interference”
On this episode of Refactored…
- The guys redesign https://refactored.work/ and it looks friggin hot.
- As an American citizen, does Tony Stark have feudal right to reinstitute Primae Noctis?
- The guys gush over Haml and Stylus. Chris almost invented a Ruby preprocessor (but didn’t — you’re welcome).
- Chris didn’t realize that Sass still supports whitespace-sensitive syntax.
- Frank makes the point that you should focus on your MVP because you don’t know what you don’t know while Chris gets repetitive.
- Running interference for your team… wise or dangerous? The guys debate several specific risks.
- Present Frank makes an observation in agreement with things Past Frank said in Refactored 013: “Silence is Golden”. Will Future Frank disagree? Subscribe to find out (maybe, someday).
- The pick of the week is Hugo the static site generator. Again. Yeah, we picked it twice - fight us.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed