Wherein the guys implement a stack to keep track of all the sidebars.
Refactored #074: “Use the Dang Frameworks”
On this episode of Refactored…
- Chris is totally geeking out about the images released from the James Webb Space Telescope and then goes on a tangent about proving Einstein right (frame-dragging, gravitational redshift and lensing, gravitational waves, …).
- Frank claims there are people out there ignoring all the benefits frameworks provide, like…
- Chris goes on a rant about pour over coffee and how he just wants machines to do all the work. Then goes on a rant about why typing is good for the frontend but not the database.
- Key phrases/themes for this week: NIH and YAGNI.
- The guys fight (a little) about wireframing and prototyping.
- Feedback: Anon says, “I have a department which I am dependent upon that is always dealing with emergencies…” and boy, oh boy, does it sound like Anon is in a pickle. Yikes.
- … and much more!
Don’t be shy! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit https://refactored.work/ for the full archive, show notes, and more. Hosted by Chris Tonkinson and Frank Koehl.
Direct link to RSS feed